On Sun, Aug 09, 2009 at 07:05:38PM -0700, cr...@animalhead.com wrote:

> 1) If I just change the tests, should I increase the version
>    number and resubmit the whole package?

Yes.

> 2) If not, and I just re-upload the tests, will the relevant
>    CPAN testers automatically learn of the updated tests?

No.  Nor will anyone else downloading your software.

> 3) If failures persist (particularly on the first 2) is it
>    possible for me to get debugging access to the system(s) in
>    question?

It Depends.

>               Or is this a Q better asked of the particular
>    tester(s)?

Yes.  FWIW, if you got a test failure report from me, then I can give
you access to the Linux, FreeBSD and OS X systems I test on, but not the
others.

--
David Cantrell | even more awesome than a panda-fur coat

Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by stupidity
    -- Hanlon's Razor

Stupidity maintained long enough is a form of malice
    -- Richard Bos's corollary