On Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 11:31:45PM +0100, Barbie wrote:

> That'll be EvilDave :) Dave it appears your Irix box needs a few
> updates.

Ah yes, sorry about that.

I'm gonna upgrade all my testers and start using the New Shiny in
August.  I'm rushed off my feet right now with work and with organising
the Linuxbierwanderung.

If, in the meantime, I can upgrade CPAN::Reporter *without* having to
reconfigure it for the New Shiny, then I'll do that later today, if I
remember.

--
David Cantrell | Cake Smuggler Extraordinaire

    It's my experience that neither users nor customers can articulate
    what it is they want, nor can they evaluate it when they see it
        -- Alan Cooper