On Tue, Oct 21, 2014 at 06:39:42AM +0200, Andreas Koenig wrote:
> Something's going wrong here, I see 21 reports that seem to differ just by
> date:
>
> http://matrix.cpantesters.org/?dist=Test-Class%200.47;os=darwin;perl=5.21.4;reports=1
> So far I have only encountered it on Test::Class. What's up?

As the last releaser of Test-Class, I've been the lucky recipient of these
reports -- I interpreted them simply to mean that the tester has been
repeatedly trying to install the dist and each time it fails (due to
something I haven't had the tuits to investigate yet)?  Is there
anything indicating that each report is actually referring to the same
installation attempt?