> I have been told that access to example.com has been deliberately
blocked, this is not a misconfiguration.  I am not at liberty to say why.
You may start to find others having problems accessing it.

UGH!  This is a legitimate testing site, one we can always count on being
up and returning a known and stable response. :/

If your ISP cannot resolve this, may I request that you please set
NO_NETWORK_TESTING=1 on all affected smokers?  This will signal to
distribution tests that consent is not given to make network connections,
and relevant tests will be skipped.