Hello all,
Are any of you using metabase-relayd for smoker tests submission?
I see it particular difficult to install it on OpenBSD... I had to manually
resolve dependencies, and the following modules were particular problematic:
- POE::XS::Loop::Poll -> doesn't install from the CPAN shell (don't generate
the Makefile) but it works from the bash shell. I opened a RT ticket for it.-
POE::Component::SSLify -> it fails the tests, I believe due incompatibilities
with Net::SSLeay/LibreSSL interfaces. A workaround is to force its install and
disable HTTPS usage by metabase-relayd by changing the configuration
fromurl=https://metabase.cpantesters.org/beta/

url=http://metabase.cpantesters.org/beta/