Hello Doug,
Send me the details on private, I'll take a look (but can't make promises
besides trying and reporting progress back to you).
Regards,Alceu

      De: Doug Bell <d...@preaction.me>
 Para: Alceu R. de Freitas Jr. <glasswal...@yahoo.com.br>
Cc: CPAN Testers Discuss <cpan-testers-discuss@perl.org>
 Enviadas: Domingo, 19 de Março de 2017 22:10
 Assunto: Re: np updates from submissions at http://stats.cpantesters.org?

The statistics sites have been down for quite some time, and I've had no tuits
with which to fix them (since there are other things that require more urgent
attention). If anyone wishes to volunteer to see what's going wrong here, I can
provide them with a login (and, once a potential culprit is found, sudo access).
Doug belld...@preaction.me

On Mar 19, 2017, at 12:36 PM, Alceu R. de Freitas Jr. via cpan-testers-discuss