Hello folks,

I'm please to tell you that I finally finished my POC of using Vagrant to provision a OpenBSD 6 as a CPAN Smoker.

The project is located at:

https://github.com/glasswalk3r/cpan-openbsd-smoker

You can 'git clone' it or download only the Vagrantfile if you will. Anyway, there is some documentation about the process in the README.

The box is quite large (~3.2GB) because I included the CPAN mirror inside... not a smart choice, I guess. Next release I won't download a single module and the box should have it' size reduce to 1GB or less.

If you find out bugs or has some tips, please let me know.

Regards,

Alceu
  • OpenBSD 6 smoke... Alceu Rodrigues de Freitas Junior via cpan-testers-discuss