This is my fault it looks like. The tester identification data I have has some
duplicate emails mapped to different names, some of which are more valid than
others. It looks like I found an invalid one for you instead of the valid one.

The Matrix gets one view of the data: Processed reports. The
www.cpantesters.org/cpan/report/<guid> gets another view: The metabase report.
Metabase reports do not contain user information, they contain a guid which is
referenced to another table. It's that other table that knows who you are.

But with the new API changeover, the new test report format makes a choice
about which Metabase user wrote the report. Apparently that choice is different
from the choice that www.cpantesters.org/cpan/report
<http://www.cpantesters.org/cpan/report>/<guid> makes. It's funny because you
submit a Metabase report to me, I change it into a new test report to store in
the database, and then I change it back again for backwards compatibility (to
make the www.cpantesters.org/cpan/report/<guid> page still work until the new
version can be finished).

I will make the choice that www.cpantesters.org/cpan/report/<guid> makes about
who submitted a report into the one that I use going forward, and then I'll go
back and fix the reports that exist in the database (counting email as a unique
identifier, and "name" as a courtesy only).

This may take me a week-ish, but I'll make it my current priority in order to
keep the amount of bad data I have to fix to a minimum.

Doug Bell
d...@preaction.me