Nigel Horne <n...@bandsman.co.uk> writes:

> If I test a module with two variants of Perl, say
> darwin-thread-multi-ld-2level and darwin-thread-multi-2level, two
> reports are sent, which is fine.  However if I try to submit from
> Perls built with different compilers (say gcc and clang or icc) that
> are both x86_64-linux-thread-multi, the second test is marked as a
> duplicate and not submitted which is especially wrong if one compiler
> fails and one succeeds.  Is this deliberate or and oversight?  Is this
> behaviour that I can change?

As a workaround, if you're using CPAN::Reporter, you can set the
PERL_CPAN_REPORTER_DIR environment variable to a different directory for
every perl variant, probably with the same config.ini (symlinked?), but
a fresh reports-sent.db file.

Regards,
    Slaven

--
Slaven Rezic - slaven <at> rezic <dot> de

    Berlin Perl Mongers - http://berlin.pm.org