The machine that views the reports via the web is regularly overloaded. The
API, however, is distributed across a few machines and has much better
stability. It could also be used to read individual reports.

There's another way to fix this a bit better, but that requires time and a
volunteer (or no volunteers and even more time).

Doug Bell
d...@preaction.me