On 2018-01-11 17:27, Alceu R. de Freitas Jr. via cpan-testers-discuss wrote:

Is QNX relevant for Perl, considering is basically only applicable to BlackBerry... or I'm wrong?

QNX used to be fairly popular for real-time and embedded industrial systems, and those sorts of things have loooooong lifetimes. So even if Blackberry is the only *new* user of QNX there will be plenty of older systems out there.

OTOH, they're also the sorts of users who really ought to have their own thorough acceptance tests for software changes, so I doubt they're relying on CPAN-testers to make sure their industrial robots don't fall over embarrassingly.

--
David Cantrell | Minister for Arbitrary Justice

    If I could read only one thing it would be the future, in the
    entrails of the bastard denying me access to anything else.