CPAN Testers gets your name when your client gets an error saying that your
Metabase GUID does not exist, but from there, it stays what it was. So, there
are two ways:

1. Create a new profile. Sub-optimal, for the reasons you said.
2. Ask me. Send me a private e-mail (ad...@cpantesters.org) including your
metabase_id.json (which should have your GUID in it, the thing that I need). I
can then update your information to whatever you'd like.

Part 2 could be automated in the future. But, for now, this is easiest.

I suspect there is also a way to update Metabase profiles, but I'm not sure if
any client implements it, and I am fairly certain that my replacement Metabase
server does not do that correctly. So, if anyone has some insight on how to
update a Metabase profile, I can fix my server to make sure it works correctly.

Doug Bell
d...@preaction.me