Great! Thanks David and Slaven for the help!

Maybe I should force a higher version of EU::MM in the Archive::Tar::Wrapper
Makefile.PL?
Regards,Alceu

    Em terça-feira, 10 de julho de 2018 18:10:24 BRT, David Cantrell
<da...@cantrell.org.uk> escreveu:

 On 2018-07-09 22:05, Slaven Rezic wrote:
>> David Cantrell <da...@cantrell.org.uk> writes:
>>> CCing cpan-testers-discuss because I'm stumped here.
> I think it's EUMM. If I add
>
>    RUN perlbrew exec --with perl-5.14.4 cpan
>MSTROUT/ExtUtils-MakeMaker-6.59.tar.gz
>
> into the Dockerfile, then it works also with perl 5.14.4.

Yep, confirmed. With EU::MM upgraded the dist's dependencies are
correctly detected and all tests pass.

--
David Cantrell | Enforcer, South London Linguistic Massive

  On the bright side, if sendmail is tied up routing spam and pointless
  uknot posts, it's not waving its arse around saying "root me!"
      -- Peter Corlett, in uknot