In a separate thread on this list this link was cited:

http://www.cpantesters.org/cpan/report/671feed2-901f-11e8-b4e1-90e77247484a

If I click on the link and go to that page I see that its headline is:

Report for *WebService-Hexonet-Connector-1.05*

... where the part between the asterisks is a hyperlink. If I click on *that* link I get taken to:

https://metacpan.org/release//WebService-Hexonet-Connector-1.05

... but metacpan.org says that is "Not Found".

If, however, I trim the '-1.05' from the URL, I get the correct page:

https://metacpan.org/release//WebService-Hexonet-Connector

(notwithstanding the '//' in the middle of the URL).

I suspect that until recently the headline of the "Report for Module-Whatever-0.5 resolved to search.cpan.org and that this is fallout from the shutdown of that site and its redirection to metacpan.org.

I confirmed this by picking out one report in the Recent Reports page:

http://www.cpantesters.org/cpan/report/ce7d20c9-6e7b-1014-a866-41b9124fc2dc

Clicking on its headline, Report for *XML-Feed-0.53*, takes you to a Not Found page on metacpan.org. Trimming the link to https://metacpan.org/release//XML-Feed DWIMs.

Could somebody look at the cpantesters.org code and fix?

Thank you very much.
Jim Keenan