Hey Doug,

again thanks for your reply, we are still investigating.
PREREQ_PM in Makefile.PL should contain all modules that are required by our
module.
- Does that also include modules we use in our tests?
- Does that also include core modules? (I personally don't think so)
I searched the www already to get more information, but had no luck.

Thanks so much
Kai