David Golden wrote:
13. Add a post_depends set

* My main concern with this is that the current model creates a simple
  directed graph amenable to recursion, and any circular dependencies
  imposed become rather obvious. I worry that post_requires dependencies
  will make some of the recursion algorithms too complex to be reliable. I
  can't prove this yet though, so this is worth keeping an eye and
  considering in more depth. --Adam K

-1 as it stands.

Obviously useful, but down this road lies madness as Adam points out. Somebody will have to put a lot of thought into this before he can convince me this will work out.

I'd rather have a less capable dependency system than a broken one.

Cheers,
Steffen