On 03/16/2017 07:08 PM, Olaf Alders wrote:

On Mar 16, 2017, at 6:58 PM, James E Keenan <jk...@verizon.net> wrote:

Hi Jim,

Could you just copy/paste it?  For example, mine is currently:

remote: http://cpan.metacpan.org/
exact_mirror: 1

Thanks, Olaf.  I guess that's the "default" .minicpanrc.  But ISTR that at one
point, on xdg's suggestion, I had something that pointed to a file whose name started
with '06'.

jimk

Hi Jim,

06perms?  You'd find that in the modules directory of a CPAN mirror.  For
example http://cpan.metacpan.org/modules/06perms.txt  Not sure how that plays
into your config file, though.

Yes, I can't recall why I had it there. Probably something having to do with CPAN::Mini::Visit::Simple.

As my memory of this improves, I also recall that I had something in the .minicpanrc to use this module from CPAN:

CPAN::Mini::LatestDistVersion - Create a CPAN mirror with only the latest version of each distribution

Would this do the trick?

class: CPAN::Mini::LatestDistVersion