Hi,

We needed to move servers and I took the opportunity to update the CPAN mirror
at perl.pt<http://perl.pt>. Both URLs are live now:

* https://cpan.perl.pt
* https://backpan.perl.pt

Please note that they are now at HTTPS only, and I wanted to know if this is a
problem or not. We can make them available also with HTTP, but we would prefer
to be HTTPS only. There is a HTTP-to-HTTPS redirect in place.

We also switched to iim software to keep our CPAN mirror up-to-date. So far so
good.

Regarding backpan, we currently use...

    rsync --exclude CHECKSUMS -rptgx /dst/cpan/authors/id
/dst/backpan/authors/id

… every couple of hours to sync our CPAN mirror to backpan, but we would like
to mirror backpan once a week from a master repo with —delete. Any
recommendation on which backpan mirror to use?

Thank you in advance,