!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
“QUICK CASH SECRET BANKING SYSTEM” CAN MAKE YOU RICH!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAKE $1,500+/WEEK  FAST GUARANTEED, LEGAL CASH, BY SIMPLY OPENING "SPECIAL  BANK
ACCOUNTS” AND DOING ONE HOUR DAILY LEGAL FINANCIAL TRANSACTION!

Dear Lucky Friend:

Are your bills  piling up?  Do you have Credit card bills, Car bills,
Mortgage bills, Medical bills, Attorney bills, College bills, Business bills
to pay?  Do you argue with your spouse (or your girlfriend/boyfriend) about
your finances? Do you work two jobs, 70 hrs a week, but still unable to save
enough money and lead a luxurious and happy life?  Are your creditors
calling you off the hook and banging at your door? Do you feel like being in
a rut, with the weight of the world on your shoulder? If yes, please CHEER
up! We can HELP you!

THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT AND POWERFUL E_MAIL YOU’LL EVER READ, SO
PLEASE PAY CLOSE ATTENTION!
============================

Have you ever wondered why a few people in the world seem to have a "magic
wand" that bring them riches and all the good things in life, while the rest
of the majority of the people are hardly surviving? If yes, please  stop
wondering and let us show you how to get and use your own "magic wand" just
like those Rich and Powerful  people!

Do you want to succeed in life, be rich, happy and powerful? Then stop
dreaming and start doing! Stop working hard killing yourself and start
working  SMART and ENJOY yourself, while doing so! Stop blaming the world
for your problems and start facing reality! Stop being a loser in life and
start being a winner! Start doing what the Rich and Famous do!

Learn the 2000 years old,  jealously guarded, by_invitation_only  “CASH
SECRETS” of the Rich and Powerful and get Rich and Happy!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
“QUICK CASH SECRET BANKING SYSTEM”, (QCSBS); SECRETS OF THE RICH AND
POWERFUL REVEALED!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You must consider yourself very lucky to receive this e_mail! Everybody
desires to live a lavish lifestyle, but in reality, only very few people are
ambitious enough to DO WHAT IT TAKES to realize that dream! Are you one of
the few ambitious individuals  who desires financial independence, security,
and the best things in life?  If yes, please start smiling because your time
to get rich has come!

HOW I DISCOVERED “QUICK CASH SECRET BANKING SYSTEM”, (QCSBS), THE
EASIEST AND FASTEST CASH GENERATING SYSTEM, IN THE WORLD TODAY!!!

No, I was not born with silver spoon in my mouth, nor is my family as rich
as the Kennedy’s, Rockefellers, the Getty’s, the Gates or Waltons! I do not
have any degrees from an ivy league university! I am just a regular, honest
, hard working man who after many years of eking out a living from laboring
in jobs, got lucky and found a way out!

Not too many years ago, I moved from one dead_end job to another, unable to
hold any job for more than 2yrs. I never liked 9_5 job rat race, office
politics and back_biting. I was flat broke most of the time, unhappy and
couldn’t support my family. Due to depression and frustration, I was
compelled to dibble_dabble in various get_rich_quick schemes—MLM, Mail
Order, 900#, Stock Market, Real Estate and various internet money making
programs. I made some money, but never really got rich!

My family and friends didn’t like me because I didn’t have money. Most of my
friends and some of the people I see in my City owned a mansion and an
expensive car and lived a prosperous and happy life!  I was very jealous of
them but too full of ego and foolish pride to ask them to help me! My life
was falling apart and the center of my world could no longer hold! Many
times, I was tempted to rob a bank (believe me!) and get rich over night!
But I was stopped by the fear of going  to prison (where if you don’t get
raped, get AIDS disease, you could be slashed on the face with a knife or be
killed). Besides, who in their right mind wants to spend eternity roasting
in hell fire,  for stealing money? I am a God fearing man and despite the
stress and big temptations, I knew that crime do not pay! Sooner or later,
you’ll get caught, be humiliated, imprisoned and will spend forever
regretting it!  Because I had ambitions and a family to support but was
running out of safe options, I was very unhappy and desperate!

One day, I ran into an old friend of mine, named Jim, who was a manager at
Citibank in New York. I told him about all my financial problems and how
desperate I was to find a solution.  He took pity on me, and told me about a
“little known”, and “jealously guarded secrets” of the Rich and Powerful
that I can use to change my situation.

Jim said that it was worth $10,000, but since I probably didn’t have that
much at that time, he the could let me have it for $1000. I had known Jim
very closely for 6yrs and knew he wouldn’t deceive me. I had fallen so low
in my life, that I thought the only way to go was up! I had to put my pride
and skepticism aside, blast off to my bank , withdrew every dollar there in
my savings account; closed my account and came back and paid him. I cannot
forget that day! It was the luckiest and happiest day of my life!

HOW  QUICK CASH SECRET BANKING SYSTEM, (QCSBS)  CHANGED MY LIFE!!!

Within a year of applying these powerful SECRETS, I was surprised to witness
a remarkable change in my financial situation! I started generating constant
stream of serious CASH, that enabled me to achieve my life’s ambition. I was
able to create my own company and to hire a manager to run my business. This
freed me up to do all the things that I have always loved to do, instead of
being tied up 8hrs in the office!

Now, I am happy, because I can be me and do what I want, without worrying
about money. I only go to work, when I choose to. I can go to movies,
museums, and the gym whenever I like! Whenever I desire, I can travel to any
"hot spot" of the world, keeping in touch with my office by e_mail and
phone. Now I can shop at Macy’s, Sterns, Saks 5th Ave, Bergdorf Goodman,
Harrods of London, Lords & Taylor and all the swanky stores, without
worrying about my bank balance or credit line. All my bills are paid up, and
I have zero debt! These secrets truly work! They have changed my life and
that of my family and friends! Now everybody smiles at me, and wants to be
my friend! All the people who knew me and laughed at me when I was down and
out, miserable and struggling are now crawling  back on their knees to
borrow money from me and to learn these “CASH SECRETS OF THE RICH AND
POWERFUL”! My life is now sweet and enjoyable!

But making money or being rich cannot guarantee you happiness in life. I do
not know about others, I can only speak for myself. What makes me happy in
life is not being a millionaire, with a big mansion and  luxury cars, but
helping other less fortunate people to learn these explosive, jealously
guarded “CASH SECRETS OF THE RICH AND POWERFUL”, so they can get rich and
happy too!  Helping others get rich and happy is my mission in life and my
“Pride and Joy” !  (I do not want others to suffer the way I suffered!)
Therefore, REVEALING “QUICK CASH SECRET BANKING SYSTEM (QCSBS) to the world,
is my way of fighting against poverty, misery, crimes and suffering in the
world and helping to  “spread the wealth” to improve humanity and elevate
its quality of life!

SO, WHAT IS “QUICK CASH SECRET BANKING SYSTEM”, (QCSBS)???

“QUICK CASH SECRET BANKING SYSTEM” (QCSBS) is not a business! It is not real
estate, or MLM! There is no need for office, employees, stocks or large
investment. This Quick Secret Banking System is simple and works all the
time! It is not a dangerous gamble! It is a very safe, dependable, and fast
way to generate constant stream of mega CASH!

If you’ve always wondered why the Rich keep getting richer, while the rest
of the people are barely surviving, please stop wondering and get our
powerful CASH report and find out! "QUICK CASH SECRET BANKING SYSTEM,
(QCSBS)" Program has blown the lid off the most jealously guarded SECRETS
and privileged information of the RICH and POWERFUL, which enable them to
"wheel and deal" and easily pile up bundles of Cash, without sweating!

Think about Rich and Powerful people like Bill Gates (Microsoft Corp.) , Ron
Perelman, (one time richest New Yorker) Donald Trump , Michael Dell (of Dell
computers) ,  Paul Newman, Henry Kravis,  Sumner Redstone, Bill Cosby,
Stephen Spielberg (of Star wars fame), Barbra Streisand, Steve Case (of
America Online), Jeff Bezos (of Amazon.com) Oprah Winfrey, Robert Redford,
Warren Buffet, Madonna, Martha Stewart, Cindy Crawford, Sam Walton, Teddy
Kennedy, Charles Schwab and many others. These people didn’t become rich and
famous by laboring like beasts of burden, breaking their backs plodding
along like donkeys in dead_end jobs! No way! You can’t create abundant
wealth by playing according to the usual rules of the game of money making.
That wouldn’t be smart!

Until now, these powerful SECRETS have been strictly kept away from the
majority of the public, so that only the very lucky few have used them to
become filthy rich! Well, not anymore! Our powerful Cash program, "QUICK
CASH SECRET BANKING SYSTEM" has let the cat out of the bag! For the first
time, these powerful, insiders’ SECRETS of the Rich and Famous are being
made public, to benefit anyone who seriously wants to create real wealth!
When you lay your paws on these "Super Secrets", you too can accumulate
wealth, success, prosperity and be happy!

HOW TO LEGALLY “EXPLOIT” THE "WEAKNESS" IN THE BANKING SYSTEM…

Cash, such as the American Dollar Bill or Swiss Franc or British Pound
Sterling or German Deutchmark is nothing more than a piece of "green paper",
which entitles the bearer to a form of debt payment. The Federal Reserve
Bank of America, (The Fed) prints money that must first circulate through
the Banking system. The majority of the people in America and the world do
not know that the "Fed" is a privately owned bank, and not an agency of the
US government!

The money the “FEDS” prints and loan to US government is of the same value
like an ordinary piece of paper, because it is no longer backed by a
valuable tangible object such as gold or silver (like it used to.)
Technically speaking, due to the nature of the structure of the Fed and its
relation to the banking system, the billions of Dollar bills it prints are
really "worthless", because they are created out of the thin air! This is
the "INTRINSIC WEAKNESS IN THE BANKING SYSTEM" that the Rich and Powerful
legally “exploit” to create vast wealth, without sweating!

HOW TO OPEN “SPECIAL BANK ACCOUNTS”, PERFORM ONE OR TWO HOURS/DAY
LEGAL FINANCIAL TRANSACTIONS AND RAKE IN THOUSANDS EVERY WEEK!

“QUICK CASH SECRET BANKING SYSTEM”, (QCSBS) will reveal to you how to
legally take advantage of this little known,  "intrinsic weakness in the
banking system",  2000 years old “SECRET”, by simply opening "Special
Accounts",  perform one/two hours legal  “financial transaction” and rake in
sacks of CASH, through a built_in automatic process!!!
If you get  QCSBS cash program this week, depending on how ambitious you
are, you could start generating a guaranteed stream of cash as early as the
next week! (AS MUCH AS $1,500/WEEK MINIMUM!) You will then turn around and
deposit all the cash in your regular bank account.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
*If you open one "Special Bank Account" in one "bank", and do a LEGAL
"financial transaction", you can make $1,500+/Week!
** If you can open two "Special Bank Accounts" in 2 different "banks", and
do the "financial transaction", you could rake in 2 x $1,500+/Week =
$3000+/Week fast bucks!
*** However, if you get greedy and smart, and can open 5 or more "Special
Bank Accounts", you can pocket as much as 5 x $1,500+ = $7,500 or
$30,000+/Month in raw, LEGAL EASY CASH!!!
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

The only limitation to how much you can make is your ambition!

HOW  TO GET RICH AND HAPPY FROM “QUICK CASH SECRET BANKING SYSTEM,
(QCSBS)!!!
=========

You can open these “special accounts” through the mail, on the internet or
in person. Our CASH program contains a list of all the Banks in USA and
Overseas as well as on the internet, where you can open these "Special
Accounts". If you already have an account in a bank, it will make it even a
lot easier for you! Otherwise, you don’t need to worry! As long as you’re
over 18yrs old, and can follow our simple instructions, you can open these
"SPECIAL ACCOUNTS" without any hassles. It is the easiest and fastest way to
make quick, fast cash in the world today! There are only four easy steps
involved:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
STEP 1: ORDER FOR YOUR “QUICK CASH SECRET BANKING SYSTEM”  (QCSBS) CASH
MANUAL.

STEP 2: READ THE QCSBS CASH MANUAL CAREFULLY AND OPEN YOUR "SPECIAL BANK"
ACCOUNT.

STEP 3: FOLLOW THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS IN THE “USER GUIDE” TO MAKE ONE HOUR
DAILY EASY TRANSACTIONS, AND GENERATE CASH FLOW!

STEP 4: TRANSFER THE CASH YOU GENERATE (MINIMUM $1,500/WEEK) FROM YOUR
"SPECIAL ACCOUNT" TO YOUR REGULAR BANK ACCOUNT.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

The cash is now all yours to spend as you like!  QCSBS manual reveals a
website on the internet where you can go and open a  FREE demo (trial) “
$10,000 SPECIAL ACCOUNT”   and try it out first. If after one month, you’re
skilled enough and confident, you can open a real account with $1000 to do
the financial transactions and generate EASY cash flow!
However, you do not need to do the financial transactions yourself! We can
help you locate professionals (or you can use our own professional) who can
open this “special accounts” and do the transactions to generate fast cash
for you every week! But supposing you do not have the initial $1000 to open
your first ‘special account”, THEN WHAT?  CHEER UP! We can help you! You can
apply and become our “ASSOCIATE SALES AGENT”  (ASA) and re_sell QCSBS MANUAL
  to generate cash flow. WE’LL PROVIDE YOU WITH “$10.000” WORTH OF INTERNET
MILLIONAIRE MARKETING (IMM)  RESOURCES AND TOOLS, and set you up with your
own Million dollar powerful  QCSBS WEBSITE to market it both on the internet
and off the internet, and generate at least $2,500+/week! After about a
month, you’ll make thousands of dollars easily, and will be able to spend
$1000 to open your first “special accounts”!  (The detailed information
about our “Associate Sales Agency” (ASA) program and all the POWERFUL
BENEFITS you’ll get, will be contained in the QCSBS manual you’ll get, when
you order)

CAN I DO “QUICK CASH SECRET BANKING SYSTEM” (QCSBS) IN MY COUNTRY?

“QUICK CASH SECRET BANKING SYSTEM” (QCSBS) is the engine that powers the
global economy. Without it, no bank anywhere in the world can survive and
the economies of the countries of the world will collapse! You can do it
regardless of your age, 19 or 90, your gender, your occupation—salesman,
doctor, carpenter, nurse, student, cab driver, police officer, teacher,
engineer, small business owner, clerk,  store owner, attorney,…. Your
nationality doesn’t matter, nor where you live—in the city, suburb or on a
farm. You don’t need any college degree or special education to do it. All
you need is a little common sense and the ability to act fast and follow
simple step by step instructions, using the financial tools and resources
made available to you.

IS QUICK CASH SECRET BANKING SYSTEM (QCSBS) LEGAL AND VALID???
QCSBS is an absolutely LEGAL and GUARANTEED fast way to generate FAST cash
without sweating, large investment or selling a product! Even though this
banking system is little known and used by the masses, it is a 100%
legitimate financial  transaction, approved by American Bankers Association,
Federal Trade Commission, and US Treasury Service, as well as all
International banking institutions, in every country of the world!

IN TODAY’S GLOBAL, E_COMMERCE ECONOMY, NO JOB IS SECURED ANYMORE!

During the past 10yrs, all the Fortune 500 companies have been continuously
downsizing their workforce and have moved their manufacturing plants
overseas with cheap labor.
All Corporations and businesses are going on the internet and automating
their transactions. The Internet, E_COMMERCE and robotics technology are
fast replacing millions of jobs! Your job is now being directly threatened,
and there is little or nothing you can do about it! It is a fact of life in
modern Information technology age! No matter your country and nationality,
your job is no longer secured!

According to a study by Health and Human services, 96% of Americans never
achieve financial independence. 85% of the people reaching 65yrs of age have
less than $200 in their bank accounts. The average American is $15,000 in
debt (not counting their car and mortgage payments).

More than 2,200 Americans lose their jobs every day. About 500,000 Americans
have filed for bankruptcy during the past couple of years. Homes are being
repossessed by the thousands. It can happen to anyone! The hardest hit are
people that have no other source of income besides their jobs! This is the
same situation in most of the developed countries of Europe, Asia (Japan),
and Australia! The middle class (the majority) work  all their life to save
and prosper only to retire broke and miserable!  10% of the rich  and
powerful members of the population control 90% of the countries wealth! The
situation is far worse in developing countries of the world ,  in Africa and
South America, where military dictators embezzle all the government revenue,
financial aids from America, Europe and the World bank, and stash them away
in secret Swiss banks, while their citizens suffer and die in poverty and
misery!

Americans have been thought to spend now and pay later. So the merchants,
banks, insurance companies and car dealers end up with most of their money,
while they are stuck with a mountain of bills, stress and frustration!

Everyday, you are being  brainwashed and conditioned through the mass media:
radio, TV and internet to work hard and save. Listen to the news! They
bombard you with crime news, such as arson, rape, burglary, bribery,
corruption, anarchy, chaos, evil, mayhem! The media never report good news!
Why? Because by making you listen to all these crime news and other peoples'
woes everyday, they condition you to believe that your life is better than
those of others! They give you a false sense of comfort and complacency! 99%
of the news are putrid garbage! You listen to them and don't realize the
subliminal conditioning taking place at the subconscious level of your mind!
Everyday, they subliminally condition you negatively to fail!

But who are the owners of these companies, factories, banks, and insurance
companies? They are the same millionaire business tycoons and industrialists
that own and control the mass media and feed negative, putrid, morbid crime
news to your mind every day! They are the same people that use the mass
media to subtly manipulate you and condition you to fail in life! They also
own and finance the politicians, congress and Political Action Committees
(PACS). Since they control the Senators and Congressmen/women, they also
control the laws of the land you live by!

They control your mind and consequently your life! By creating imaginary
problems, and giving you artificial solutions they get richer and richer
while you get poorer and poorer, as well as miserable! The mind controls
your body and life. That is why they use the mass media to shape your mind,
assault it and condition it and control it! Through the content of the
programs, the so called news, movies and shows they show you on TV, movie
theaters, radios, they determine the content of your mind and what happens
in your life. If you think you’re free, please think again! You are not
free! Whoever programs your mind, controls and own it, as well as your
life!!! Whether you know or admit it is besides the point!

Yes, money is truly power! You're virtually their slave! No matter how much
money they pay you, if you work two jobs or one job (but 60 hrs a week) and
do not have the time to enjoy it with your spouse and family, what good is
it? When both the husband and wife are out working, they cannot find the
time to be with and enjoy the company of their family, including make love
to each other! This is one of the causes of marital strife and divorce! That
is how they keep you miserable and controlled! And prevent you from
achieving your destiny and being all you can be in life!
By the time you pay your rent bill, credit card bill, phone bill, insurance
bill, mortgage, car loan, dentist, therapist, attorney, college loan,
alimony, palimony, and child support, you have almost zero dollars left!

They are the same people that have kept "Quick Cash Secret Banking System"
suppressed and restricted from the masses for 2000 years, until the internet
revolution happened! Why? Because it is the "SECRET" method with which they
create their wealth! When you go to your bank and deposit money in your
savings account, they use it to do "Quick Cash Secret Banking System". They
make thousands with your money and pay you nickels and dimes in interest! (I
am sure this is opening your eyes! Know the truth and be free!) When you
wish to buy a house or car or start a business and go to them to borrow
money, they turn around and lend you the money (which they used your
deposits to generate from doing QCSBS).
THEY MAKE YOU PAY INTEREST ON IT AND ANYTIME YOU FAIL, THEY WILL FORECLOSE
YOUR HOUSE, YOUR CAR AND BUSINESS AND SELL THEM AT AUCTION! That is how
banks create vast wealth easily!

You work hard and labor to make everybody else, (but you) rich! For every
$100 that you generate for your employer, you're getting paid only $1 or
even less! YOU CAN NEVER REALLY GET RICH DOING ANY JOB (JUST OVER BROKE)!
This is your wake up call, my friend! Help is here...
YOU CAN CONSIDER TODAY YOUR LUCKIEST DAY!

STOP MAKING YOUR BANKER RICH  AND START USING QCSBS TO MAKE YOURSELF RICH
AND HAPPY!

With  “QUICK CASH SECRET ABNKING SYSTEM”, (QCSBS), you can have Financial
Security, Success and Happiness! You don’t have to worry about losing your
job or how to pay your bills! Using  Quick Cash Secret Banking System is
like owning your own personal ATM machine that spits out cold hard CASH for
you 24hrs a day, 365 days a year! It is a unique CASH COW that you will be
happy to milk forever!

You can consider Quick Cash Secret Banking System (QCSBS) the light at the
end of your dark tunnel; the rainbow leading to your pot of gold! Mountains
of raw cold, hard CASH, mucho moolas, fistful of fungolas could be yours,
virtually overnight! Creating personal wealth has never been this sinfully
easy! We are interested in opening our giant oyster to let you reach for the
shinning pearl! We are practically handing you a piece of the "American
dream and pie" on a silver platter!

REJOICE BECAUSE ALL YOUR DREAMS CAN COME TRUE!

With our Quick Cash Secret Banking System, (QCSBS) all your dreams can come
true! QCSBS is a unique concept in acquiring awesome wealth using SECRET
"FAST CASH" transactions techniques of the "MONEY ELITE", the RICH and
POWERFUL, and New York "WIZARDS of WEALTH"! It is an automated absolute
REALITY, not a pipe dream! If you enjoy the SIGHT, the FEEL, and the SMELL
of suitcases jammed with stacks of crispy raw hard CASH, congratulations,
because your ship has arrived. Smile and hop in and welcome aboard!
Can you imagine the difference that an extra $6,000/week or $25,000/month
(if you have four "Special accounts") guaranteed CASH can make in your life?
You will be free as a bird to spend it anyhow that you desire:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
*Pay off your debts (car, mortgage, credit card bills)
*Buy a new home, with lavish furnishings, gold and diamond, gems, high
fidelity electronics, antiques...
*Buy any car of your dream, take your pick: Lexus X470, $44,000 Jaguar
2000S_type, Mercedes 2000 Model S class, Ocean blue 1999 Porsche Boxter,
1999 Rolls Royce Silver Seraph, or the ultimate prize, the $220,000 Bentley
Arnage Silver Tempest!
*Go on a long overdue vacation to any exotic hot spot of the world
*Help your family and friends
*Donate money to your favorite charity
*Get the respect and admiration of your neighbors, friends and community
*Be treated like a VIP and Celebrity wherever you go !
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

So my friend how much do you think that this one_in_a_million, lifetime,
mega_monstrous, "le crème de la crème", motherlode cash opportunity should
cost you? I paid my friend, Jim, the ex_Bank Manager, $1000, so I guess it
will be fair enough to charge you the same amount, right? Well, to tell you
the truth, we don’t need your money! We make our money using this powerful
Secret banking System ourselves. We are not like other how_to_do_it
booksellers that make a living selling information by mail. We know that
almost 99.5% of all money making programs out there are junk! Creating true
financial opportunities that help others to create true wealth is what makes
my juice flow and that is why we’re sending this invitation to wealth to
you!

Therefore, we are not going to ask you to pay $1000. We are going to ask you
to pay just enough to cover the cost of producing this powerful CASH SYSTEM
and for shipping and handling cost. How about $150? (That is $850 less than
what it cost me to obtain these powerful secrets and the right to publish
them!)

We are keeping the price of this CASH SYSTEM as low as possible so that you
won’t have any excuse to pass it up and miss out forever! (We are sorry, but
we cannot send this cash system to you for free because it cost us money to
produce it, pay our employees, pay our rent and to operate this business!
Besides, human beings do not appreciate what they get for free!)

The EASIEST and FASTEST way to create VAST WEALTH is to follow in the
FOOTSTEPS of those WHO’RE ALREADY RICH AND POWERFUL: obtain and use the same
secrets that they use to wheel and deal and pile up mega wealth! That is
what Quick Cash Secret Banking System, (QCSBS) will place in your laps!

The jealously guarded awesome cash secrets of the "Money Elite", New York
"Wizards of Wealth", American "Movers and Shakers", and "International
Banking Moguls!" can make you rich beyond your wildest imagination!

Once you lay your paws on these powerful SECRETS of the Rich and famous, and
follow the simple instructions in using them to generate fast cash, (as much
as $25,000+/month), you’ll achieve financial Security, Success and
Happiness! Your family and friends will respect and love you more than ever!
You will command love and respect wherever you go! You will start living a
sweet life filled with sunshine, success and joy!
With QCSBS, you don’t have to subject yourself to back breaking torture of
working like a dog for a few bones to gnaw on! It will be your only ticket
out of the crazy rat race! You won’t need to pinch pennies anymore or drool
with jealousy at the sight of the Rich and famous who are using these
secrets! So, if at this time you are overcome with excitement, you better
blast off to the Post Office and send for your order T_O_D_A_Y! You will
love it, and will laugh your way to the bank, with bundles of Dollars!

IMPORTANT NOTICE!
===================
We realize that you may have received similar sounding e_mails and
guarantees in the past, offering you various kinds of money making plans
which probably didn’t deliver the financial security and success they
promised. Therefore, if you are skeptical about buying another money making
program through the mail or the Net, we understand your feelings and logic.
The truth is that you cannot find real gold in life, without messing your
hands in the mud! You cannot find the true gem in money making, without
suffering some loss or so. That is the reality of life. But it will be quite
wrong to condemn a basket of apples just because of a few rotten ones!

We are not like these other fly_by_night, how_to_get_rich_overnight,
tricksters and shameless shysters, who create complex financial maze like a
sly fox to trap the unsuspecting person and force him or her to squander a
lifetime of savings on worthless, hare_brained, financial concoctions that
are nothing but absolute puffery!

We are not those other dubious mail order companies that promise you gold
but deliver bread crumbs. We are reputable , honest, serious business people
and everything we say in this letter is true, accurate, legitimate, honest
and perfectly 100% legal. Our word is our bond. We have nothing to gain by
lying to you or defrauding you. That will be foolish! Our innermost desire
is to help you, to enrich you and to guide you towards financial
independence and success. So, please order with confidence.

“SPECIAL, 2 WEEKS LIMITED OFFER” :
================================
If you order within the next two weeks, starting today, you can pay $100
(save $50), plus $10 non_refundable shipping and handling fee, TOTAL $110.
And in addition, you’ll receive  12  FREE POWERFUL CASH REPORTS bonuses!
(TOTAL WORTH 12 X $200 = $2,400!)
HERE THEY ARE:
**FREE BONUS # 1>> "HOW TO POCKET AN EXTRA $2,500/WEEK IN FAST CASH
EASILY, AS OUR ASSOCIATE SALES AGENT, (ASA) STARTING IMMEDAITELY!"
(WORTH $200!)
=====================

We’ll send to you details on how to apply and become our ASSOCIATE SALES
AGENT, (ASA)  and  re_sell this world famous QCSBS AND GENERATE THOUSANDS
EVERY WEEK!  For each sale you make, you make you get $50, fast cash! Do you
know any product out there that you can sell and make $50 easy fast cash?
Not too many! (Even Bill Gates of Microsoft Corp. do not make that kind of
profit selling softwares!)  We’ll supply you with $10,000 worth of Internet
Millionaire Marketing (IMM) resources and tools, YOUR OWN MILLION DOLLAR
QCSBS WEBSITE, do the selling for you and drop ship the order to your
customer. It is as simple as that! You’ll get more details in QCSBS package
that you’ll receive!

**FREE BONUS # 2>> LIST OF INSIDERS’ SOURCES FOR FREE MONEY. (WORTH $200!)
=====================

You are guaranteed to obtain about $10,000 to $50,000 or more from these
“little known” secret sources to pay your bills, buy a new car, home, to
start a business or to expand an existing one. (Up to $750,000, guaranteed!)

**FREE BONUS # 3 >> GET FREE INFORMATION ON HOW TO PAY ALL YOUR BILLS, GET
OUT OF DEBT, CLEAN YOUR CREDIT HISTORY, ESTABLISH A NEW LINE OF CREDIT FOR
THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS!  (WORTH $200!)
=====================
Are you in debt?  Is your credit history messed up? Rejoice because the
powerful information in this report will free you from debt and help you
clean your credit history and begin a new life with credit lines of
thousands of dollars!

**FREE BONUS # 4 >> LEARN HOW TO RAISE “$100,000 IN 24HRS”, USING A POWERFUL
MILLIONAIRES' CASH STRATEGY (WORTH $200!)
======================

THERE ARE TEN STEPS INVOLVED, AND IT TAKES ABOUT A MONTH TO COMPLETE THEM,
AFTER WHICH YOU CAN INSTANTLY OBTAIN $100,000 IN 24HRS! (Worth $1000!
(WE GUARANTEE THAT IF YOU USE THIS GREAT SECRET MILLIONAIRE'S STRATEGY BUT
FAIL "TO RAISE $100,000 IN 24HRS", OUR COMPANY WILL PAY YOU $100 FOR WASTING
YOUR TIME!!!) WE CANNOT MAKE THIS POWERFUL $100 LEGAL CASH GUARANTEE UNLESS
WE ARE SURE OF WHAT WE'RE TALKING ABOUT! )

**FREE BONUS # 5>> HOW TO GET RICH BY INVESTING YOUR CASH FLOW FROM QUICK
CASH SECRET BANKING SYSTEM, (QCSBS) (WORTH $200!)
======================
You’ll receive a FREE details about QCSBS # 2, “MORTGAGE BANKING”, and learn
how to generate $50,000 from buying and selling Real Estate Notes and Trust
deeds, and how to acquire Real Estate from all over USA and other countries
of the world! You’ll be invited
to join our “MILLIONAIRE ASSOCIATE NETWORK”, (MAN), where you’ll get all
millionaire FAST CASH INVESTMENT SECRETS to help you reap Millions of
Dollars from investments in IPOs (Initial Public Offerings), Stocks, bonds,
CDs, Swiss Annuities, Commodities, MTN’s and other powerful securities. With
the right timing and clever investment plan, you’ll soon
be worth millions of dollars!

**FREE BONUS # 6 >> YOU’LL GET A FREE REPORT ON HOW TO APPLY AND BECOME
MAYCHIC WORLDWIDE ASSOCIATE CORPORATE AGENT (ACA) AND GET PAID
$25,000+/MONTH COMMISSION TO REPRESENT  US IN YOUR CITY! (WORTH $200!)
==================
Yes, it is true! By being  Maychic Associate Corporate Agent, (ACA), you’ll
represent the corporation in your city and help them to conduct all their
business activities in your City, State and Country, and so will get the
one_in_life_time CASH opportunity to get paid $25,000+/week in commissions!
If you’re loyal, competent and honest, with time, Maychic will assist you to
create your own million dollar Corporation. In about 2 years, with the help
of our connection to Wall street investment bankers and Venture Capitalists,
you’ll do an IPO,  take it public and raise millions of dollars! At that
time, you’ll easily be able to own and maintain your own million dollar
mansion, any luxury car of your dream (Mercedes Benz, Bentley, Rolls Royce,
Lamborghini?, pick one!), and vacation at all the exciting “hot spots” of
the world!

**FREE BONUS # 7 >> SECRET DIRECTORY OF THE BEST COMPANIES IN AMERICA THAT
PAY YOU THOUSANDS TO WORK FOR THEM FROM HOME! (WORTH $200!)
==================
In this age of cellphone, laptops and internet, you need not keep slaving at
regular 9_5 job
Anymore! You can stay at home and earn thousands of Dollars by working with
companies that offer STAY_AT_HOME cash programs! This directory contains a
SECRET list of these companies, their addresses and phones. You can call and
  write to them to send the programs to you! Discover how to make
$1000_$2000/week starting immediately, from the convenience of your home!

**FREE BONUS # 8 >> SECRET DIRECTORY OF SERVICE BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES
(WORTH $200!)
=================
The secret to creating true wealth and taking control of your destiny is to
own your own business! The richest people on earth are people that own their
business! This directory contains a “confidential list” of companies in
America that can set you up with your own service business!  In a month from
today, you could own your own legitimate service business and start raking
in  thousands of dollars every week!

**FREE BONUS # 9 >> SECRET DIRECTORY OF COMPUTER RELATED BUSINESS
OPPORTUNITIES (WORTH $200!)
===================
This is a “SECRET directory” of the most powerful computer business that you
can start and get rich easily! Computer and the internet are dominating
every industry and business activity. You cannot lose when you get into
computer business! The secret companies in this directory will set you up in
your own computer business! You can apply and get free money from your city,
state and the Federal government  (see bonus report # 2, above) to operate
and expand your business, so that  within a year you could become a
millionaire, and an important  and respected member of your community!

**FREE BONUS # 10 >> SECRET DIRECTORY OF BEAUTY &  HEALTH  RELATED BUSINESS
OPPORTUNITIES (WORTH $200!)
===================
Beauty and Health related businesses are among the fastest growing and most
profitable business in the world! You cannot lose! This secret directory
will reveal to you all the companies in America that can set you up in your
own beauty and health business so that you can begin to generate thousands
of dollars every week! You’ll be amazed!

**FREE BONUS # 11 >> SECRET DIRECTORY OF HOME IMPROVEMENT BUSINESS
OPPORTUNITIES (WORTH $200!)
===================
Home improvement business is one of the most lucrative businesses that can
make you rich! People can do without a car, food, entertainment, vacation,
TV, but not without a roof over their heads!  It is one of the basic
necessities in life. Therefore you cannot lose   in home improvement
business! The companies in this directory are the best in America and they
are expecting to hear from you and to set you up in this business so that
you can get rich and join the “club of millionaires” in your city within the
next one year!

** FREE BONUS # 12 >> THE SECRET SOURCE OF 12,000 MOST POWERFUL  MILLIONAIRE
eBOOKS (ELECTRONIC BOOKS) ON EARTH! (WORTH $200!)
===============
This report will reveal to you where on the internet that you can download
12,000  most powerful millionaire ebooks on earth!  You can get most for
free and they cover all kinds of secrets, cash programs and marketing
information, tools and resources that can help you create wealth, success
and happiness!  The massiveness and the power of these ebooks will blow your
mind! You may end up spending a whole week just downloading them!
These ebooks can make you filthy rich and happy!

100% AIR TIGHT, IRON GLAD, NO HASSLES $100 MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!!!

We offer you this guarantee that our powerful cash system will help you
generate fast cash without sweating or large investment and that everything
we said in this letter is true and works. However, if you receive and try
our CASH program for ONE FULL YEAR, STARTING FROM THE DAY YOU RECEIVE IT,
and following the simple instructions but didn’t succeed (and can supply us
with a documented proof ), we will award you "$100" for wasting your time!
(NOTICE: Documented proof include a copy of the application form with which
you opened the "special accounts", and the bank statement of account
indicating loss of money from doing the transactions. When you order this
powerful cash system, you in effect admitting that you have read and
understood the terms under which we are making this sale to you. There is no
30 or 90 days money back guarantee offered or implied here. By ordering, you
automatically agree to the terms and conditions of our “SALES CONTRACT”,
which will be legally binding to you and us in this transaction. Thank you.)

SALES CONTRACT & AGREEMENT
==============================
By ordering QCSBS manual, I automatically understand, agree, accept to abide
by the terms of this "Sales Contract".
(1) I understand and agree to PRINT my name, address, phone, fax (if any),
e_mail address (if any) CLEARLY, and that failure to do so may result in my
order getting lost, and if so, I accept full responsibility. I agree to
DOUBLE CHECK all these before sending my order to make sure they are
correct!
(2)  I agree and accept that it is my responsibility to make sure that my
payment was received by the agent  AND the company. I understand that my
order will not be sent, unless my payment was received by BOTH.
(3) If I am paying with a credit card, I understand and agree it may cost me
more, (as opposed to paying with cash.) I understand and agree that my order
will not be sent unless the merchant account service process and send my
payment to the sales agent.

(4) If there is any problem with the credit card or merchant account, I
understand and agree that it is my responsibility to cancel my payment and
to send payment again by an alternative means such as a certified cashier’s
bank check or money order. I understand and agree that my order will not be
sent unless both the agent and the company receive my payment in full.
(5) I understand and agree that QBSBS manual is sold to me as "information
only" and that all figures and dollar amount used are for illustrative
purpose only, and do not reflect the actual amount that can be made, and
neither the agent nor the company (MAYCHIC W. CORP/QCC/IKE BENNEY, CEO) will
be responsible for the outcome of using the information in QCSBS manual or
dealing with anyone or company referred to in the manual.
(6)  MAYCHIC/ QCC/IKE BENNEY, CEO,  are absolutely not liable for the
actions of the sales agent . (I understand and agree that it is my
responsibility to buy this manual from ONLY authorized Maychic and QCC
Associate Sales Agents (ASA). MAYCHIC/QCC/IKE BENNEY, CEO  are absolutely
not liable for the actions of the sales agent.
(7) I understand and agree that there is no 30 or 90 days money back
guarantee in this sales contract, and that I will use the manual for at
least I year, after which if I do not like the results I obtained,  and
present a ‘documented evidence” of putting it into action and failing, I may
return it for a refund of my money ($100) . I understand and agree not to
duplicate this manual or to pass it to a third party or to resell it in any
way or to copy and use QCSBS sales letter or QCSBS website or any
promotional information [unless I apply and is accepted to be an Associate
Sales Agent (ASA) for the company]. I understand and agree that if I violate
this agreement (including seeking a credit card charge_back after purchasing
the manual), or make false accusations/complaints against the company, I
will face legal action that will result in my paying damages (as well as
all attorneys fees incurred) to the company(MAYCHIC/QCC/IKE BENNEY, CEO).
(8) I understand and agree to wait at least 4_6 weeks (or as long as it may
take) to get my order. I understand that MAYCHIC/QCC/IKE BENNEY, CEO/THE
AGENT do not ship by UPS, special courier services  and have no control to
what happens to my QCSBS package after it is sent out. At its discretion,
(and if shipping and handling cost is paid by the customer), MAYCHIC/QCC
will consider sending a FREE replacement, if the order is lost.

=============NO RISK, EXPRESS ORDER FORM===============

[ X ] Yes Ike, I am very excited about your jealously guarded SECRETS of the
Rich and Powerful and I will like to obtain them to use in creating vast
wealth! Thank you for sharing these awesome cash SECRETS with the public! I
am SERIUOSLY interested in achieving TRUE WEALTH, SUCCESS, PROSPERITY &
HAPPINESS! I have read, understood and ACCEPT the terms and conditions of
this offer and sale. Here is my $110,  please rush your "QUICK CASH SECRET
BANKING SYSTEM, (QCSBS)" PACKAGE to me immediately!

ORDERING STEPS:
================
(1) COMPLETE AND PRINT TWO  COPIES OF THIS ORDER FORM

WRITE (PRINT) CLEARLY
YOUR FULL
NAME:___________________________________________________________________
ADDRESS:________________________________________________________________
CITY:__________________STATE:______________ZIP CODE:_____________________
COUNTRY________________________________________________________________
PHONE:__________________________________________________________________
E_MAIL ADDRESS(If any):____________________________________________________
PLEASE WRITE THE NAME, ADDRESS & PHONE # OF MAYCHIC AGENT: (SEE SECOND
PAYEE, IN # 3   BELOW) :___________________________________________
SIGNATURE:_______________________DATE:__________________________________

(NOTICE: Orders without a CLEAR AND READABLE ADDRESSS, E_MAIL,  SIGNATURE
and a DATE will be rejected.)

(2) YOU’LL BE MAKING THE PAYMENT FOR QCSBS IN TWO PAYMENTS. ONE, TO QCSBS
COMPANY, AND THE ORDER TO QCSBS AGENT, (ASA).  YOU HAVE TO SEND THE FIRST
COMPLETED ORDER FORM AND $50 (PLUS $10 SHIPPING & HANDLING FEE) TOTAL, $60,
TO THE COMPANY BELOW:
******************
IKE BENNEY, CEO, QCC,  328  FLATBUSH  AVENUE,
SUITE  221, BROOKLYN,  NY 11238, USA.
PHONE: 917 365 5561, (10am_10pm,  Mon_Frid, New York time only),
FAX: 1_877 604 2211

(3) SEND THE SECOND COMPLETED  ORDER FORM AND  $50 TO OUR AGENT BELOW:
******************
Lisa Hochanadel
QCS Marketing
PO Box 1163
Shawnee Mission, KS 66222

PS: PLEASE BE SURE TO WRITE CLEARLY, AND DOUBLE CHECK THE ADDRESSES, TO
AVOID MISTAKES AND YOUR ORDER GETTING LOST, BEFORE YOU POST BOTH OF THE
ORDERS ABOVE.

(4) PAYMENT METHODS:
=====================
(A)   FOR USA CUSTOMERS :
=======================
PAYMENT  MUST BE IN  US POST OFFICE MONEY ORDER. (no personal checks or
credit cards accepted)
The company  does not accept credit card payment. However, if you wish to pay
our agent (ASA), with a credit card, you must call  him/her to obtain
instructions. Call 1-877-834-0700 EXT 434 Leave you name and number and best
time to be called and I will call you back to tell you how to pay by credit card.

(B)  FOR OUTSIDE USA (OVERSEAS) CUSTOMERS:
PLEASE SEND PAYMENT IN USA INTERNATIONAL MONEY ORDER OR CERTIFIED CASHIER'S
CHECK OR BANK DRAFT (DRAWN IN ANY USA BANK)

The company (first payment) do not accept credit card payment. However, if
you wish to pay our agent (ASA) (second payment) with a credit card, you
must call him/her to obtain the instruction. Payments must be received by
BOTH the Company and the Agent (ASA), and verified by both to each other,
BEFORE your QCSBS will be sent to you.

RISK FACTOR:
============

We want to be totally honest to you: yes, just like everything in life, it
can be risky using this cash system to create wealth.   Yes, if you master
the system and do it right, you can make $1,500, $5,000, $10,000 easily from
a couple of transactions. But if you do not keep up with current information
or do not employ the "Risk Avoidance Technique" (RAT) we suggest, you can
lose not only thousands but also your shirt! (We hope you appreciate our
honesty!) Even to breath air, can be risky. Life is risky! You can never be
rich and happy in life if you’re afraid of taking action, taking a
calculated, educated risk!

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
=================
Please be informed that  “QUICK CASH SECRET BANKING SYSTEM”, (QCSBS) is the
brand name of a known and valid financial transaction and market, the same
way that Mercedes Benz, Alfa Romeo, Bentley, Ford and Toyota are brand names
of cars!
By using the term “SECRET”, in this ad, we do not mean it is secret! We mean
that the best kept “secrets’ are not secret, but “open”, but not
“recognizable”! By using the terms “QUICK CASH”  and “GUARANTEED”  do not
mean that this system is MAGICAL, and once you order it, instantly, you’ll
be come a millionaire overnight. No! Sorry to burst your bubbles and dreams!
THIS IS NOT A GET RICH OVER NIGHT MONEY MAKING SCHEME! You must study,
understand and put QCSBS into action, following the simple instructions,
before you can make money from it. Even though Quick Cash Secret Banking
System, (QCSBS) is the fastest and greatest way to make fast cash in the
world today, it does not mean that it is suitable for every body! Even
though we cannot promise that you’ll make a millionaire dollar over night,
WE DO PLEDGE that when you buy this world famous powerful cash system, we’ll
do everything in our power to help you succeed and be happy!

DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS? DO YOU NEED ANY
REFERENCES? ARE YOU CONFUSED AND NEED FURTHER
EXPLANATIONS? PLEASE CALL US TODAY!
CALL CELLPHONE: 1_917 365 5561  (10AM_10PM, MON_FRID,
NEW YORK TIME ONLY)  OR  FAX: (718) 703 6308.
TELL US YOUR PROBLEMS AND INCLUDE YOUR E_MAIL
ADDRESS  AND FAX NUMBER. WE’LL REPLY WITHIN 24HRS!)
THANK YOU AND HAVE A NICE DAY!
NOTICE: This letter is a copyrighted property of Maychic Worldwide
Corporation, and protected by both USA and International copyright laws.
Anyone caught using it illegally, (that is without the permission of
Maychic) to promote any product will be prosecuted to the full extent of the
law.