Napster, the song swapping service, is being sued for
              millions of dollars by the producers of the prestigious
              awards show, the Grammys.

              The National Academy of Recordings Arts and
              Sciences (NARAS) says the service enabled users to
              trade copyrighted music files from the awards show.

              Within hours of the awards being handed out, music
              files of performances from the show, including Sir
              Elton John's controversial duet with Eminem, could be
              downloaded via Napster.

'Scuse me, mofo, you broadcast your shit in our aether, we can
tape it.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/entertainment/newsid_1206000/1206863.stm