Due to dozens of internet copyright pirates, and those who have copied and released
our products without our permission or consent. We have a very special deal for you...

The Ultimate Internet Marketing Tool, MasterDisc2000, now updated with over 8.5
Million data records Worldwide! ***$79.95*** for 5 days only!

NORMALY SOLD FOR $799.00 UNTIL NOW!!!

OK, you held out at $999.00, at $799.00, and at $99.00, so here's a one time offer you
can't refuse to get: MasterDisc2000 for only $79.95. We've slashed the price for 5
days only to get you hooked on our data products.

Unlimited usage is yours permanently for just $79.95 if you order now!!!

You can now access, import and export up-to-date information for over 8.5 Million
domain name owners. All of the domain owners have registered at least one .com, .net
or .org domain name, which makes them serious prospects for Internet related business.

Our newest database on CD-ROM contains the Names, Contact Information, Physical
Address, SIC, Phone #, Fax #, URL (Domain Name), and Contact E-Mail Address which you
can use to efficiently target companies Worldwide.

Physical Addresses let you target businesses by SIC, Country, State, City, Province,
Zip Code, Telephone Area Code and even Local Exchange Prefixes. The data is supplied
in a comma-delimited ASCII text format which makes it easy to open in a text editor
like WordPad or Word or to import records into contact management, spreadsheet and all
other database related applications.

8.5 Million+ total Records for $79.95(US) plus shipping.

We are currently shipping our April 2001 release. Due to this incredibly discounted
promotional price, we are accepting only credit card or check orders.

Complete the buyer and shipping info, print and fax this form with a copy of your
check attached or the completed credit card information.

For More Information and To Order Go to:

http://216.77.145.94/

Or Return The Form Below Via Fax #954-753-2846

Or Call Us To Place Your Order Now #954-340-1628

Or Mail to:

IMG Online, Inc.
Referrer Id #2369
1440 Coral Ridge Dr. #336
Coral Springs, Florida 33071

BEGIN ORDER FORM
Referrer Id #2369

Please Send Me:
MasterDisc2000 for $79.95(US) plus shipping.

* = required

Buyer/Shipping info:

*Name: __________________________________________________________________

Company Name (if applicable): ___________________________________________

*Shipping Address: ______________________________________________________

*State/Province & Postal Code : ___________________________

*Country: _________________________________________________

*Telephone: ________________________________________________

Fax: ______________________________________________________

*E-mail Address: __________________________________________

*Card Type: MasterCard [ ] Visa [ ] Amex [ ] Discover [ ]

*Credit Card Number: ______________________________________

*Expiration Date: _________________________________________

(If ordering with credit card, this must be returned with cardholder's signature!)

I authorize "MasterDisc2000" to charge my credit card for the "Master Disc 2000"
CD-ROM in the amount as specified above plus shipping costs if express delivery.

*Signature: ______________________________________________

*Date:      ______________________________________________

*Name as appears on Card: _________________________________

*Billing Address of credit card if different than shipping:

City & Province/State & Postal Code:

A CHECK payment delays your shipment by 5 Business Days for Clearance. A Credit Card
Order Receives Priority Treatment and is processed within 24 hours.

Email is the only form of correspondence available due to the incredible pricing of
this offer, so please be sure your email address is accurate. For a response to your
special inquiry, fax 954-753-2846 or call 954-340-1628 and please be sure to spell
your email address very clearly.

Please fax the *legible* completed form to >>954-753-2846<<

***One time limited offer only. We reserve the right to revert to standard pricing as
of May 1st.

Also Please, Send Additional Information on:

_____   Online Adult & Gaming Owner/Operators
_____   Online Adult Subscribers & Online Gamers Databases
_____   Online Billing/Credit Card Processing
_____   Emailing Services and Databases
_____   Search Engine Positioning
_____   International Contact Lists
_____   Buying / Selling Traffic
_____   Web Site Hosting Services
_____   Internet Bandwidth Services (T-1's Starting at $999.00)
_____   Other:_______________________________

END OF ORDER FORM

For More Information Go to:

http://216.77.145.94/

#############################################################################
THIS MESSAGE IS BEING SENT IN COMPLIANCE WITH PENDING EMAIL BILLS & LAWS: SECTION 301.
PER SECTION, PARAGRAPH (a) (2) (c) of S. 1618. This message is not intended for
residents in the State of WA, NV, CA & VA. Screening of addresses has been done to the
best of our technical ability. If you are a Washington, Virginia, or California
resident please remove yourself via voice or fax at 954-753-2846. We honor all removal
requests.

To discontinue receipt of further notice and to be removed from our database, please
do one of the following;

1. <a href="http://www.email-prom.net/remove.asp?ProjectID=MD2000S";>Click Here</a> and
enter your email address for immediate removal from any future mailings.

2. Call us at #954.340.1628 leave your email address for removal from the database and
future mailings.

3. Reply to message with the word "Remove" in the subject line. Email replies will not
be automatically added to the remove database and may take up to 5 business days to
process!!!

Any attempts to disrupt the urls or removal email address etc., will not allow us to
be able to retrieve and process the remove requests.

.042201AV