David Honig wrote:

> Personally I plan to teach Jr. how to do covert recording; otherwise it might
> be his word vs. a schoolyard bully or state-employed bully.  [FWIW, I think
> some girl
> was recently acquitted of wiretap charges for taping or imaging a teacher's
> lecture
> (for review later) because there was no expectation of privacy.  Teachers are
> after all your employees.]

A few months ago a guy was jailed because he audiotaped an abusive cop in
MA.  MA is an all-party state.  So YMMV.  The cop of course had no expectation
of privacy since he stopped the guy on the highway.  Google is your friend
for details.

--
 + ^ + :Surveillance cameras|Passwords are like underwear. You don't /|\