> Is John Young actually a Nym for Robert Hettinga?
>
> Or is there meaning hidden via some advanced steganographical
> technique?

Naw, John's just a special sort of modernist free verse poet.

No kidding.

There's meaning in there, but you have to sort of lightly taste the scent and
flavor of the individual words instead of trying to digest their literal
meanings after they've been bricked together with the indigestible morter of
grammar.  We lawyers have an unfair advantage here, with the olfactory forked
tongues and all.

If I were ever to find myself a political prisoner, I'd be sore tempted to hire
John to write my habeus petition.

-- Daniel