On Sat, 21 Apr 2001 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> can u please help in learning how to hack. send links on hacking send
> downloads and others please please please please please.

Dude, first, get rid of AOL.
You must learn to grab accountz on your own.
It's trivial.

You're allowed to utilize anonymous AOL demo CDs or stolen accounts, that
is allowed I suppose.

Or do you want a nice file of everything you say and do arriving on some
dude's desk?!?

You must stop leaving data trails everywhere you go.

Go for a walk one day.
Go somewhere unusual and try and take precautions that you're not followed
or that your location is known.

Then sit for a moment and figure out how to get some access.
There are so many ways.

If you get hard up, go to a public library.
If you must use an email.com or other "free" account. But better not to.

No one will reveal shit to an AOL kiddie yo.
Because it is so full of f3dz, back-doors, sniffers, snoopers and
vulnerabilities - it's so awful.

Only use AOL for special purposes when you want to blend in with the
warez kiddiez. Go get a copy of AOLhell or something, have some fun. AOL
has been an excellent source of diskettes for me over the years. You
could call up customer service and ask for 100 AOL floppies, giving some
excuse such as you are teaching a computer class to little kids and want
to encourage them to get access at home. You could get a couple thousand
free floppies delivered right to your door, back in those days,
HAHAH! "Thanks, AOL!". But they surely never got a penny from me!

And keep your messaging isolated from your access points you use.

Once upon a time, some guys apperently used an AT&T interrupt bridge to
intercept a call, where there was this person named Mrs. Stacey speaking
to her unit boss, and this person was speaking about how the SS (in this
case, but they all do it) have large rooms full of "specially trained"
agents, who sit there and do nothing but pretend to be script kiddies or
code kiddies or what have you, surf around on AOL, call up "code lines",
connect to computer BBSs... and basically post messages just like yours.
;)

"Can I have some credit cards?"
"How do I make my Oki 900 enter scan mode?"
"Where can I find the latest warez?"

They do different operations to kiss ass to different industries.
A Telco operation for the telcos.
A Celco operation for the celcos.

And it's all tightly integrated and will fuck you over before you can
blink, it's not fun yo.

Ya gotta ask groovy questions, interesting ones...

My first gateway system was nortel, it's time to find yours, good luck! :)

Post again from a uunet account or something and trust me it'll work way
better.

Andy Seger
new media developer / ZENCOR
[EMAIL PROTECTED]