#    Subject: Re: The Art of Submarine Warfare
#    Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 16:11:35 -0700
#    From: Eric Murray <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
#    To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
#
#    There's no cpunks mail in the queue at lne.
#    If you're still subscribed (there's no
#    "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" in the subscriber list but
#    I assume that's not the address you receive
#    mail at) then it went out to wherever you are or
#    to a site that MXd for you.

I received the above via my subscription route,
which is cyberpass.net.

Sub name is [EMAIL PROTECTED]

So, three emails were dropped, to me at least.
That is, they didn't make it from lne thru
cyberpass.

The above one did make it.