The folks over at Sequence Omega have done what we've been talking about for a long time. Check this out: A carrier by carrier spectrum map of the continental US of A.

http://specmap.sequence-omega.net/

Engadget notes: "We'll admit, trying to decipher wireless spectrum can be a frustrating and exhausting process. Who owns what, and where? Fortunately, Anthony Fiti <http://www.twitter.com/siromega> of /Spectrum Omega/ has put together a Rosetta Stone Google Map indicating how much spectrum <http://www.engadget.com/tag/fcc,spectrum> each carrier owns in the lower 48 states, the frequencies they own and where it's all located. While it's by no means 100 percent accurate due to various complexities in how some spectrum is shared between carriers, and there's no promise of it being continually updated yet, it's still the most comprehensive visual guide we've seen outside of the FCC site. If you're curious as to who's got the spectrum in your neck of the woods, take a peek at the source link below and have a look around."

Anyone game for doing this for our beloved homeland?
Ramakrishnan

--
N.Ramakrishnan

Director of Projects
Ideosync Media Combine
177, Ashoka Enclave III
Sector 35, Faridabad - 121 003
Haryana - India

Tel: +91-0129-4131883/4064883/4065883/6510156
Mobile: +91-9810273883
Web: www.ideosyncmedia.org

Join the Community Radio Forum. For membership details, please go to
www.crforum.in