Hello Susan

I would love to do a hands on workshop.

Fantastic news!

Would need a big roll of 36" wide paper from a printshop, some
tsquares/paper/pencils, tape measures, tables.
Inkscape and python on participants laptop so we can write a python
extension, and I would do the programming as well so we'd need access to
a projector & screen for my laptop.
We can go from pencil to code in 2 to 3 hours, or even less.
I can make a guy's garment as the example.

I am very curious about the process. If you say 'guy's garment', I hope you
don't mean X-large T-shirt ;-)

Might be nice if we had a sewing machine or two plus muslin or bed
sheets, scissors, chalk and thread, to be available for the duration of
the LGM meeting for people to play with.
I can come early to make arrangements and source the equipment.

OK, we will get in contact off-list soon to work out the details

I'll contact Simplicity, Burda, Bernina, etc. to see if there's a
possible fund source or if they'd lend us machines (they do this for
Swap-O-Rama-Rama).
This would be more fun than a presentation anyway.

Both is even better :-)

Femke