Dear Christian-Emil

The crm-sig decided the deprecation of Allen operators from CRMbase to CRMarchaeo in 42nd (November in Berlin) and 43rd meeting (March in Heraklion). Please see the details in http://www.cidoc-crm.org/Issue/ID-282-mappings-of-crmarceo-and-eh as well as in the minutes of those meetings

all the best

Chryssoula

Στις 12/1/2020 10:29 π.μ., ο Christian-Emil Smith Ore έγραψε:
Dear all,
In the October 2019 meeting in Iraklio, we did a general cleanup of the CRM-document based on Martin's and my general review. It was a general understanding that the  SIG had decided that the following temporal relations should be deprecated in the CRMbase and reappear in CRMarcheo:
P114 is equal in time to
P115 finishes (is finished by)
P116 starts (is started by)
P117 occurs during (includes)
P118 overlaps in time with (is overlapped in time by)
P119 meets in time with (is met in time by)
P120 occurs before (occurs after)

However, I cannot find any traces of such a decision neither in the amendment part, in the minutes the previous two years nor in the list of issues.

I suggest that this decision could be done by email vote.

Best,
Christian-Emil

​

Chryssoula Bekiari
Research and Development Engineer

Center for Cultural Informatics / Information Systems Laboratory
Institute of Computer Science

N. Plastira 100, Vassilika Vouton, GR-700 13 Heraklion, Crete, Greece
Phone: +30 2810 391631, Fax: +30 2810 391638, Skype: xrysmp
E-mail: beki...@ics.forth.gr
Web-site: http://www.ics.forth.gr/isl/index_main.php?l=e&c=231