Dear All,
We are glad to announce that Swiss Art Research Infrastructure (SARI) would like to become member of CRM-SIG:

"The Swiss Art Research Infrastructure (SARI), hosted by the University of Zurich and part of a national research infrastructure program, provides unified and mutual access to collection data, research data, and digitized visual resources from museums, archives, collections, as well as academic and public research institutes within a Linked Open Data network using CIDOC-CRM. Its mission is to combine the unique scholarly expertise from specialized research institutions beyond technical, linguistic, and institutional borders and to enhance the visibility and accessibility of Switzerland’s valuable collections and research resources. Key projects include Reference Data Models for CIDOC-CRM and semantic research portal for both holding and research data based on
CIDOC-CRM.
We would like to express our vivid interest in formally becoming a member of the CRM Special Interest Group (CRM-SIG) and to actively contribute to the further development and adoption of CIDOC-CRM. The Swiss Art Research Infrastructure will be represented in the CRM-SIG by Thomas

Hänsli (Managing Director) and Nicola Carboni (Semantic Architect)."

PLEASE VOTE YES or NO  by 13/2/2020

Best,

Martin

--