*From: *Crm-sig <crm-sig-boun...@ics.forth.gr> on behalf of Christian-Emil Smith Ore <c.e.s....@iln.uio.no>
*Date: *Wednesday, February 12, 2020 at 11:19 PM
*To: *crm-sig <Crm-sig@ics.forth.gr>
*Subject: *[Crm-sig] workshop tutorials at CIDOC 2020: September 19-25, 2020?

Dear all,

The Board of CIDOC has its winter meeting  13-16 February. I participate as the CRM-SIG representative. One issue will bewg meetings and workshops tutorials. Does anybody plan or would like to  organize a CRM workshop/tutorial?

The dates and place:

CIDOC 2020: September 19-25, 2020 in Geneva, Switzerland

Best,

Christian-Emil

*CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the Getty. Do not click links or open attachments unless you verify the sender and know the content is safe.*

------------------------------------
 Dr. Martin Doerr
Honorary Head of the
 Center for Cultural Informatics