Dear all,

Ran across this resource (http://lov.okfn.org/dataset/lov/vocabs/crm
<http://lov.okfn.org/dataset/lov/vocabs/crm>) recently in which we are listed
but not very well represented. Is it worth trying to up our representation in
this sort of resource. E.g.: they don’t seem to be able to show CRM in their
viewer. It appears that there are 0 datasets in CRM. I’m not sure of the impact
of this particular resource but I think it is perhaps a useful issue to discuss
at a particular and general level. Do we care to try to update our image in
this resource? Are there other important resources/communication fora where CRM
should be sure to have a clear representation of itself? Worth a chat at SIG?

Cheers,

George