Dear Richard,

Thank you very much for your valuable comments. I have introduced this more technical introduction in the new version, in order to give
a more practical context.

Would you like to write a roadmap?

"assuming they know little or nothing about this subject" is by sure not the intention. The document is definitely not meant as an introduction or a self-teaching material, but as a compact reference after having got other training about the matter. This should be stated in the very beginning.

This statement "some of the examples provided are currently too cryptic to be helpful." is too general to be helpful ;-);-)...please tell us which ones:-)

All the best,

Martin