Dear Oeyvind,

What about:"”This class comprises beliefs in the correct reading or scholarly interpretation of the overt message intended by an instance of E73 Information Object (“source”), which is either taken to be obvious in its original linguistic form or has been reformulated by the reader for better clarification, for instance as a set of formal propositions.”

best,

martin