Dear all,

Chryssoula has compiled and prepared the latest version of the agenda for our 44th Sig and 37th Harmonization Meeting in word format which I attach here. There is some discussion of moving the LRMoo sessions to Friday morning. We will have to decide tomorrow of the feasibility of this. For now, run on the assumption that we begin by the on-going discussions around LRMoo development. Safe travels and see you soon.

Best,

George

Dr. George Bruseker
Coordinator

Centre for Cultural Informatics
Institute of Computer Science
Foundation for Research and Technology - Hellas (FORTH)
Science and Technology Park of Crete
Vassilika Vouton, P.O.Box 1385, GR-711 10 Heraklion, Crete, Greece

Tel.: +30 2810 391619   Fax: +30 2810 391638   E-mail: bruse...@ics.forth.gr