Dear all,

There was a HW to review the text proposed for this issue. I have done so.
It is in the google folder linked here.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1_TWuqY8tKsowFSWta-T26WEvNaCMNeFu?usp=sharing

Look forward to discuss this week. My overall point would be that I'm not
sure what the case for this document is in the first place. It does, as the
issue points out, seem very close to the knowledge creation text already in
the specification. If it is to be a guideline, then I would have more
examples (in CRM). I think it is a nice text just wonder where it would
work well. Right now it seems more a theoretical point of view than
practical guidance. I don't see it conflicting with the thoughts of the
existing text in the specification document about the knowledge creation
process. I wonder if we could link this to an issue on named graphs and how
practically to implement these (in general and with regards to documenting
provenance).

Best,

George