Dear all,

Given the packed agenda of the CRM SIG, we were not able to talk about
named graphs during the course of this SIG.

I would hope to move the conversation forward significantly between now and
the next SIG in parallel with the work on issue 382
<http://www.cidoc-crm.org/Issue/ID-382-where-to-stop-documenting-the-provenance>
on
provenance.

To this end, together with CHIN, I have compiled a survey on named graph
use, that I would invite people/organizations in the community who are
interested in the question to answer. CHIN is actively researching this
issue and will compile the data and share it back to respondents and the
community in support of a general CIDOC CRM SIG recommendation on the use
of named graphs (similar to the RDF recommendation document work).

The survey can be retrieved here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeIPyE6uZ5r32G4Ejznk5E6X4rkj45fuEzj_Z9QzL2R_F07zA/viewform

Sincerely,

George Bruseker