Dear Colleagues,

thank you for a good and fruitful meeting this week!

In January, we started a new project funded by the Erasmus+ programme: ARTEST
https://dh.phil-fak.uni-koeln.de/forschung/artest
<https://dh.phil-fak.uni-koeln.de/forschung/artest>

The aim of the project is to develop new MA study programmes in digital
humanities/digital cultural heritage in four Russian and three Mongolian
countries. The project is coordinated by us in Cologne and, in addition to the
Russian and Mongolian partners, also include four other EU partners.

While the strength of digital cultural heritage generally and the knowledge and
use of CIDOC-CRM specifically in Russia is well documented, also on this list,
I have not seen much connected to Mongolian institutions. The universities we
work with have well developed networks of course, but I would still he happy if
anyone on this list with knowledge of or experience from working with cultural
heritage documentation in Mongolia would be willing to have a chat about it.

Any other suggestions and comments on the project is of course also welcome.

All the best,

Øyvind

--
Prof. Dr. Øyvind Eide
Institut für Digital Humanities — Historisch-Kulturwissenschaftliche

Büro: Universitätsstraße 22, Raum 1.02 (1 OG)
fon: +49.221.470.1752 (Vorzimmer .4430)