Dear all,

Thanks Nicola, that makes sense. I wonder if it is worth talking about what
namespace the extensions have going forward. Taking CRMDig as an example.
It arose from a project within which FORTH was a major partner and is an
outcome of that work. It thus makes sense that it is registered under a
FORTH namespace. But if it is considered an official extension, should it
eventually have a namespace within the cidoc crm world for
generally consistency / understandability / maintenance? May be worth a SIG
conversation?

Best,

George