Dear George,

I think this is a very good idea. There are thousands of archaeological publications listing items etc. of certain types, often with reference to museums keeping them, but library practice will only register overall aboutness. Museum records cite such publications explicitly, but the inverse has never been exploited systematically.

Cheers,

martin