Hi Martin,

So the context for this is that there are provenance events being described
and there is categorical knowledge derivable from the source material which
a researcher might want to attribute to the event on what generally
happened, the event ended in a sale, didn't end in a sale etc.

The cheap and cheerful solution would just be to put this as a p2 has
type... the typical solution.

It would nice to be more accurate though since the categorization isn't of
the event itself but of its typical outcome. So the case that comes up here
is that provenance researchers want to classify the outcomes of an event by
type regardless of their knowledge of the specifics of what went on in that
event (because the source material may simply not allow them to know).

In this context, as type the outcome value will be used for categorization,
how many events resulted in 'sale' how many in 'not sale'.

In a real query scenario it would be asking questions like how many events
of such and such a type had what kinds of outcome. Or maybe how many events
with such and such a general purpose had such and such a general outcome.
And then filter by time, space, people etc.

It would be very interesting to seek other examples of general outcome
recording for events in other contexts and see if this is a generally
useful property to define.

Best,

George