Dear George,

Please send an issue to the list. We need a policy for all extensions.

Best,

Martin

On 3/23/2022 3:24 PM, George Bruseker via Crm-sig wrote:
Dear all,

I am also wondering about implementing .1 constructs in CRM Archaeo. Although CRM Archaeo declares .1 properties that are actually essential to its implementation, those properties are not (I believe) expressed in the RDF that comes with CRM Archaeo. Is there a hidden PC file for CRM Archaeo or does everyone generate their own? Should it have an official version? This seems important in terms of the property classes being given the same nomenclature etc or interoperability.

Maybe I missed them on the site.

Best,

George

------------------------------------