Subject: Fwd: Re: [Crm-sig] Next *IN PERSON* CIDOC CRM/FRBRoo Sig
Meeting
Date: 2022-05-03 20:38
From: "E. Tsoulouha" <tsoulo...@ics.forth.gr>
To: Crm Sig <crm-sig@ics.forth.gr>

Dear all,

The agenda for the 53rd CIDOC CRM 7 46th FRBRoo Sig meeting has been
announced through the website (link here [4 [2]]).

Here [5 [3]]you can find a link to the Open Issues List (filtered by
session).

Last but not least, anyone wishing to participate, who hasn't filled in
the registration form (link here [2 [4]]), please do so.

See you all next week (in person and through Zoom)

Best,

Eleni
On 4/1/2022 5:48 PM, Eleni Tsoulouha via Crm-sig wrote:

> Dear all,
> The 53rd CIDOC CRM & 46th FRBRoo Sig meeting will take place on 10-13
> May 2022 at FORTH [1 [1]] (Crete). It will be a physical meeting, but
> the
> option of an online participation will be available for those not able
> to attend in person (details will be shared through the list in due
> course).
>
> You are kindly asked to indicate if you are planning to attend, by
> filling in the registration form  (link here [2 [2]]). The agenda will
> be
> announced in about two weeks from now.
>
> All the sessions will be held in the Room "Stelios Orphanoudakis"
> (Central building, 1rst floor). You can find a plan of the campus at
> FORTH below:
>
> Additional information on how to reach the premises can be found here
> [3 [3]].
> Looking forward to meeting you all in person :)
>
> Eleni

Links:
------
[1] https://www.ics.forth.gr/isl/index_main.php?l=e&amp;c=252