From: Wolfgang Schmidle <wolfgang.schmi...@uni-koeln.de>
Sent: 18 October 2022 17:47
To: Christian-Emil Smith Ore
Cc: crm-sig@ics.forth.gr
Subject: Re: [Crm-sig] Deducing the current custody / ownership / location

Dear Christian-Emil,

I am not sure I understand your additional axiom. How would it be expressed in
normal language? Are you saying "if the knowledge base knows that x has current
location y and that were was at least one Move of x, then there must be a Move
of x to y after which there is no more Move of x away from y"?

Best,
Wolfgang