Dear Wolfgang,

I must admit that I cannot easily answer large e-mails that mix up several issues.

Firstly, a philosophical question for the below: Why do make the distinction of known knowledge? The CRM FOL are explicitly about being, not (only) about knowing.  If you implicitly argue that the CRM should describe only known knowlegde, I'd recommend you to read the paper by Carlo Meghini (and me) formalizing the CRM, and we discuss details!😁

Secondly,

I am a bit at loss what you mean by S1,S2,S2a.

I regard that P7(x,y) ∧ E53(z) ∧ P161(x,z) ⇒ P89(z,y) is wrong. It is definitely that P7 implies that there exists a spatial projection inside the y in the same reference space. NOT, that if a spatial projection exists, it is inside the Y.

Please clarify!

Best,

Martin