Dear George and Robert,

Your comments are well taken and understood. I do not take a position
against or for the addition of this class (I'm not yet sure of either
decision), nor I support that "rules" must be always respected. I just
tried to find a good reason for not having already introduced such a class
(and thus facilitate the discussion).

Best,
Pavos

>>> https://www.takin.solutions/