Thank you both. I am assuming that Wolfgang's formulation is a shorter equivalent to Christian-Emil's. I will add it to the draft.

Thanasis

On 08/12/2022 15:31, Wolfgang Schmidle via Crm-sig wrote:
I would write it like this:

O15(x,y) ⇒ S10(x)
O15(x,y) ⇒ E53(y)
O15(x,y) ∧ E18(x) ⇔ P156(x,y)

Wolfgang

Am 08.12.2022 um 15:33 schrieb Christian-Emil Smith Ore via Crm-sig