Dear all,

At the CIDOC AGM in Mexico City, I presented a short annual report for CRM-SIG.
The limit was set to 3 slides.

The Chair of CIDOC, Trilce Navarrete Hernandez, asked me if there are
additional activities that could be reported. She has in mind:

3 Other meeting, conference, workshop, webinar
A short description of the theme, scope and objectives of the event, target
groups, participants and benefits.
4. Training
Training offered, in what formats, and how many students and trainers
participated.

The text in the pptx presentation given in Mexico is pasted in at the end of
this email. Please, check and send me information about missing information!

Best,
Christian-Emil

Chair:
Martin Doerr, Greece
Deputy-chairs:
George Bruseker, Canada,
Domenic Oldman, UK,
Christian-Emil Ore, Norway

Meetings:
57th CIDOC CRM & 50th FRBR/LRMoo CRM, 10 - 13 October, 2023
Unité Mixte de Recherche 3495, Modèles et simulations pour l'Architecture et le
Patrimoine, Marseille, France

56th CIDOC CRM & 49th FRBR/LRMoo CRM, 9 - 12 May, 2023
FORTH-ICS, Crete, Greece

STATUS and work in 2023:

CRMbase: minor adjustments and updates, current version 7.2.3 (draft)
CRMarchaeo: major consolidation with version 7.1 finished in version 2.0
(approved), declaration of new official version pending.
CRMinf: major revision of "belief adoption" finished, interface with CRMtex
finished, reformatting to new standard templates and declaration of new
official version pending.
CRMsci: consolidation with version 7.1 finished, stable version 2.0, RDF
available, working on observation and measurement of relations between multiple
CRMtex: consolidation with version 7.1 finished, stable version 2.0.
Interfacing with CRMinf for citation and content interpretation.
CRMdig: review started, no news
CRMpem (digital services): review started
CRMgeo, CRMsoc nothing to report
FRBRoo, Pressoo closed for updates

LRMoo approval
LRMoo was issued for an IFLA worldwide review in February-April 2023
All comments and issues from the review have been resolved
The IFLA Bibliographic Conceptual Models Review Group approved LRMoo during its
meeting at the IFLA conference in Rotterdam 22 August 2023

ISO review of  ISO21127 (CIDOC CRM 7.1.2):
On track for the 24-month timeline (making the anticipated end date May 2024)
Ballot results received May 2023 (18 voted “yes”; 11 abstained; nobody voted
“no”)
Final approval was sent the first week of October 2023, and the document is
under publication

Ongoing translation: French, Spanish