Hi Alex,

   - Mozilla Javascript
   - Old versions 1.8.5
         - The upstream fix doesn't help as you identified. But I didn't
         find an easy solution for that. The attached patch modifies the tagged
         pointer data structure to use less bits. But this patch
changes the JSAPI,
         so all packages depends on mozjs 1.8.5 need to be re-built.
      - esr17/esr24/esr38
         - The attached patches are back ported from the upstream fix. If
         there is no similar issues like js 1.8.5 , these patches can be used
         without rebuilding the dependent packages.
      - LuaJIT
      - Seems most distributions uses v2.1. The issue is fixed on upstream
      v2.1 branch already. So updating the source code should be enough.
      Reference :

https://github.com/LuaJIT/LuaJIT/commit/0c6fdc1039a3a4450d366fba7af4b29de73f0dc6

Hi Leif,

I am not familiar with the process of Debian. If I want to fix the issues
on Debian, how should I push the patches to the community?

Thanks,
Zheng