I'd be interested in helping out. I'm not an official Debian developer, but
I've done a fair amount of packaging, am pretty skilled in C++, have a
strong background in embedded work and presentations, and don't mind being
That Guy when necessary.

No interest in showing up unannounced or solo, though. Ideas?

Bill Gatliff
Embedded Linux training and consulting
b...@billgatliff.com
(309) 453-3421