Alex Schultz wrote:

Ok, because I've used the same logic block in a couple places I've separated into a separate function, and I've now split it into many if statements and such which should be much much more readable. I've also added many safeguards in the process that should get rid of the bug that caused the crash on metalforge and should hopefully prevent other similar bugs from cropping up (including some sanity checks that would indicate bugs in other places if they end up being triggered). I've tested this update and committed it to CVS. It isn't necessary, but it would be convenient if metalforge was updated to the latest CVS including this for more extensive testing before the upcoming release.

I've just updated metalforge. Given the timeframe, I probably want to let it run through the entire weekend to make sure it gets enough testing on it before making a release.